History of the Brand PINKO. What does the Two Swallows Logo mean?
Pinko handbags occupy a special place among branded accessories. They are due to the development of the family business of Italian spouses Pietro Negra and Christina Rubini. Their brand name for the production of original quality clothing for self-sufficient women is relatively recent: in the late 1980s. Its models helped to emphasize the independence and freedom of the fair sex.
Its quality and originality were immediately appreciated on world podiums. Pinko’s clothing featured world-class models such as Naomi Campbell, Alessandra Ambrosio, Barbara Palvin and others. Leading world photographers with an impeccable reputation in the fashion industry joined the advertising companies.
«Swallows in love» have conquered the world
The brand’s popularity gained momentum when a new product from a young company, the Pinko handbag, was introduced to the world market in 2016. They are made in minimalist design, decorated with the original logo. On each of the articles there is a display of metal-made swallows flying towards each other. They were immediately called lovers, and the new accessories of a simple design made an impressive impression. Luxury accessories diverged instantly on their first appearance on the market.
The rabid popularity and the highest agitation became the impetus for the development of this activity of the company.
Features of Pinko Bags
The appearance of the logo in the form of flying swallows was no accident. The company positioned itself as a clothing manufacturer for free women. It is no secret that in some countries it is the swallows that symbolize freedom and the coming of spring. These cute birds brought Pinko worldwide fame in a short time. Today, Love Bag in wardrobes of famous models, wealthy women.
The choice of high-quality raw materials, first of all – nappa leather, which is produced from cattle skins, played an important role in the incredible quality of the products. It gets cleaned and tanned twice. This gives the material increased strength and, at the same time, softness and elasticity. The texture can be glossy, matt, absolutely smooth or relief.
In addition, branded products have characteristic features that allow you to distinguish the original Pinko bag from a fake. The main sign of the original bag is the embroidered logo placed at the bottom of it with a special chip installed in. You can scan it and check the authenticity of the product this way:
- place the smartphone next to the chipped logo;
- scan the QR code;
- get the information you’re looking for.
For additional protection against fraudsters, special heart-shaped tags are planned to be additionally strengthened in new products.
The difference between fake PINKO handbags and original ones
The fake products are visually similar to original ones, but have significant differences:
- inscriptions and design are much more modest than in origianl;
- the birds are less embossed;
- in some fakes, they are replaced by various patterns and do not have a brand name;
- lining and fittings have no branding.
And the main difference between fake and a original is a lower price, which is an order of magnitude different from the original.
How to take care of your Pinko bag
In order for the handbag to last as long as possible, you should follow simple rules of care. They will not take much time, but will keep the accessory for a long time in its brand new form:
- make it a rule to wipe the product with a soft damp cloth to remove dust and dirt;
- do not use wet wipes soaked in alcohol, as well as vinegar or other chemically aggressive compounds for cleaning;
- to remove fresh stains, use only special care products;
- if the handbag is not used for a long time and is kept in improper conditions, it may become deformed; to not let this happening, it is necessary to lay a material inside that will helps to keep its shape;
- if a hand cream is applied to the hands, it is better to take the bag after it is completely absorbed;
- original products are sold complete with covers that protect them from dust during storage – they must be used.
The general requirement is to always keep the handbag clean. But for this you do not need to use perfumes. For cleaning outside and inside there are special sprays. They will return the product to a presentable appearance and save it from premature damage to the surface.
These simple rules apply to actually all kind of accessories, but you need to be especially careful if you use high quality branded bags.
You can read even more information on how to care for a leather bag in THIS ARTICLE .
Top Italian Handbag Brands
Pinko is the only accessorie’s brand that delights fashion ladies all around the world. It just so happened that it is Italy represents the most famous world brands; among them:
- Prada and Miu Miu , combining the elegance and compact size of the first and the provocative style for independent women – the second;
- Piquadro and The Bridge – perfect quality, minimalist style, colorful design geometry;
- Love Moschino is distinguished by many additional elements of the product, which ensure its high functionality;
- Furla is a well-known brand all over the world; specializes in the production of casual bags, the design of which uses a diverse color palette;
- Fendi is a brand with a high reputation, which it keeps for more then a century; in the production of bags they are using the skin of exotic animals and calves;
- Coccinelle offers products in a light, pleasant style, using canvas, suede, leather for their manufacture. They represent themselves as an “affordable luxury” brand;
- Bottega Veneta produces accessories of high elegance and aesthetics;
- Borbonese is one of the oldest companies specializing in casual bags; with the fashinated variety of choices;
- Alviero Martini is the author of the famous GEO collection; the company also produces different types of bags, backpacks, suitcases.
Today, Italian bags continue to remain at the top of the fashion line and are in constant demand of fashionable ladies from all over the world.